Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- All full items are individually tagged with differing rights permissions and conditions.
Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with their publication status.
Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, and academic staff of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of the repository, valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- No preservation policy defined.